Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whoops...

Last saturday, Eric and I went skiing at Snowbird. It was an INCREDIBLE day. It snowed a good 8 inches on top of the powder that was already up there. Most of the time, we were up to our knees, and in some spots, it was up to our waist. Who would have thought that a spring skiing day would have been so nice? We skied well and pushed ourselves a lot. At the end of the day, we were exhausted and had a lot of good memories. Mother nature decided to help us out with the memories a bit...

...with a a massive sunburn!
It blistered up and is peeling and stuff. Oh, and I look like a dork with the burn line. Some people ask me if I went skiing this weekend, and I respond: "How'd you know?"

Lesson Learned: Wear sunscreen in the mountains, even when it is cloudy and snowing.
Lesson Re-Learned: I love skiing.

No comments: